- www.wtharvey.com - lists thousands of puzzles organized primarily by player
- Chess Tactics Server - over 23,000 tactics puzzles are available, in which the user's responses are timed
- GM Susan Polgar blog - both middlegame and endgame puzzles are presented more or less daily, but solutions are not provided
- Scholastic Chess Gateway - click on the "All of Our Puzzles" link on the right side of the page to access all the puzzles at the site. A link to the complete solution to each problem is given.
- DejaScacchi - thousands of various chess puzzles; NOTE: if the game title is underlined, it is Black to move; otherwise it is White to move
Thursday, March 15, 2007
This will be updated as time permits, but here are a few places to look for chess puzzles: